常帅教授的主要研究兴趣集中在基于低维纳米材料的电致发光显示技术及应用研究。已在Nature Communications, Energy & Environmental Science, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, Advanced Optical Materials等期刊上发表论文三十余篇，并为2本专著撰写章节；授权中国专利5项，美国专利2项。
Positions of postdoctoral fellows at Faculty of Materials Science, Shenzhen MSU-BIT University
We are seeking for qualified postdoctoral researchers to join our team and work with cutting edge technologies in the fields of luminescent materials and optoelectronic devices.
Oriented for new display applications, engaging in research on quantum dot based electroluminescent devices, metal halide perovskite materials and devices, developing new devices, exploring device working and failure mechanisms, and devoting to the industrial application of related achievements.
1) Hold or is about to obtain Ph.D. degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Optical Engineering, Physics or Chemistry;
2) Generally, the Ph.D. degree should be obtained within 3 years and the applicant should be under the age of 35；
3) Research experiences in OLED, QLED, and metal halide perovskite materials are preferred;
4) Have good communication skills in professional English; be enthusiastic about scientific research and with diligence, conscientiousness and responsibility; be able to carry out scientific research work independently, and meanwhile have teamwork spirit.
Remuneration and development opportunities
1) Post-doctoral employment term is full time, fixed term for two years, with a base salary of 300,000 yuan per year. The university will pay the so-called five insurances and one housing fund in accordance with the relevant regulations of Shenzhen City, and the holiday benefits are paid in accordance with the university's teaching and research staff standards. Besides, on-campus or off-campus talent housing support may be applied for.
2) Cooperate with the AI Photonics Group of Beijing Institute of Technology (http://nanophotonics.bit.edu.cn/), provide more academic development opportunities.
3) Those who are qualified can apply for relevant national, Guangdong and Shenzhen talent programs. The awarded applicants will enjoy corresponding talent subsidies. Those who are particularly outstanding have opportunities for promoting to lecturer or associate professor upon expiration of their term.
4) During the term, the postdoc will be encouraged to apply, on the base of the university, for post-doctoral funds and scientific research projects funded by Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, the National Fund Committee, and the Ministry of Science and Technology. And the applications for industry funded project are also supported.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a copy of their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Prof. Shuai Chang received his Ph.D. degree in Materials Science and Engineering from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. He joined Beijing Institute of Technology in 2016 and was promoted to tenured associate professor in 2021. From April to July 2019, he visited ITMO University, Russia as a CSC visiting scholar. In 2022, he joined Shenzhen MSU-BIT University as a full professor. Prof. Chang is the member of the National Electronic Display Device Standardization Technical Committee, senior member of China Vacuum Association (Display Technology Committee), and member of the Chinese Institute of Electronics. He presided over the general fund and youth fund of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and conducted cooperative projects with top companies in the display industry. He also participated in a number of scientific research projects such as the National Key R&D Program for Young Scientists and key fund of National Natural Science Foundation of China.
Prof. Chang's main research interests focus on display oriented electroluminescence devices based on low-dimensional materials. He has published over 30 papers in top journals like Nature Communications, Energy & Environmental Science, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, Advanced Optical Materials, etc., and has wrote chapters for 2 scientific books; and has authorized 5 Chinese patents and 2 US patents.
Founded under the important consensus between Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin, SMBU is a Sino-foreign cooperative university jointly established by the People's Government of Shenzhen Municipality, Lomonosov Moscow State University and Beijing Institute of Technology. With an aim to build a comprehensive university of world-class standards and unique characteristics, the SMBU is committed to bringing together elite education, frontier scientific research and technological innovation to meet the national interests. Moving forward under China’s Belt and Road Initiative and for enhancing Sino-Russian strategic cooperation and regional economic and social development, the university endeavors to take on the glorious missions of nurturing high-quality innovative talents, and producing research works of scholarly excellence.